Stay informed. Stay Safe.
SafeSeniors has a variety of outreach materials and presentations to help keep our older adults safe from abuse, neglect, and financial exploitation.
Please contact Chris Burnaw at 231-726-7104 or email@example.com or use the request forms linked below the lists to get copies of materials or to schedule a presentation. (You may also download the outreach materials in PDF form by clicking on the name.)
Request printed materials here.
- Everyone is Not a Friend: Protecting Your Identity, Your Assets, and Yourself
- Red Flags -Signs of Abuse, Neglect, and Financial Exploitation
- SafeSeniors – A Team Based Approach
- Financial Exploitation Red Flags
- Mandated Reporting
- Law Enforcement: Protecting Older Adults – A Team Based Approach
Request a presentation here.